Limit date : 01 Nov 2023
Required degree :
Experience level :
From 4 to 6 years
Activity area :IT Engineer
Company : Society specialized in
Type of contract :
Long-term freelance contract (> 12 months)
The client is looking for a fullremote support engineer in Africa.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity within a forward-thinking international tech company, come join our energetic and driven 24/7 support team.
Things you'll be working on :
- You will provide technical support & advise our international customers on their use of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, HipChat, etc.) and Atlassian ecosystem add-ons.
- You will be responsible for managing service requests and incidents.
- You will be the clients' first contact point, advising them through the situation and proposing clear and simple solutions to answer to their requests within the defined SLA.
- You will feed and improve our documentation through your ongoing experience with the customers.
- You will work as part of a team to report on support activities and strive for continuous improvement in this domain.
Part of your everyday tasks will be to:
- Ensure Atlassian tools advanced configuration (modify screens, assign permissions on Jira workflows...)
- Create Confluence page templates, manage spaces and user groups, configure security rules...
- Configure Tomcat and Apache HTTPD servers
- Set up certificates (SSL...)
- Analyze logs
- Write Groovy scripts
- Manage AWS servers migration
What you need to be successful
You have a master degreee or just graduted in computer science or/and you have at least two years of experience in customer technical support.
You speak English & German fluently.
You have strong knowledge of databases (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.).
You feel at home with system administration and have already written scripts under Linux.
You are craving a dynamic work environment where you'll have a large amount of autonomy and responsibilities.
You are a great listener and have a real sense of the end result.
You know that providing great customer satisfaction on a human level is what will make a difference !
Otherwise you are a curious and fast learner !
A nice to have :
You have experience with Cloud platforms e.g. AWS.
Ideally you have already worked with Atlassian tools and are comfortable with the ecosystem.
Previous work experience in an international context is appreciated.