LABOUR LAW RESEARCH
SOURCING & RECRUITING
Level of experience : From 2 to 4 years
Level of study : Undergraduate
Country : Nigeria
Local time : 03:02 ( UTC +01:00 )
946 €/ Month
Availability : Immediately
Number : #8882
Talenteum charges the cost of the Talents made available and is only remunerated by a monthly subscription starting at € 190/month.
● Researching and tracking regulatory changes with impacts to employment policies.
● Implementing strategic recruiting patterns and techniques to attract qualified technical talents for remote companies.
● Evaluated and profiled over 320 job descriptions for a leading industrial and chemical company.
● Collaborated with the team to identify client’s needs and develop recruiting patterns including job evaluation, staff assessment and compensation to increase staff retention by 80%.
● Researched remuneration systems and performance indicators(KPI) development to facilitate a smooth hiring process for a financial institution and Technology company.
● Oversee the behavioral and performance management of 69 staff.
● Organized staff-related administrative reports and updated organization database by putting new staff contact information.
● Recruited and virtually interviewed over 150 candidates to join the substance and non-substance team.
● Prepared offers and rejection letters to candidates.
● Researched innovative ways to improve, protect and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss.
● Campaigned 4 research guides to solve tasks that helped to improve green economy in developing countries.
●Supervised a winning consulting proposal on maintaining green earth.
Took part in the engagement of the introduction to consulting by Bain & Company, an illustration of a consulting team by Alpha financial markets, Project management and RACI by PWC, innovation in consulting by Elixirr, Strategic Problem solving by Capital one and Change Management by Accenture.
● Gained thorough knowledge from leaders in the consulting sector on project management and RACI of consulting.
● Authored a work sample based on real-world consulting scenario, and presenting a project plan for a confectionary
● Partnered in crucial networking opportunities, both 1:1 and in collaborative groups
● Took part in assessment of presentations from other interns globally.
Participated in a virtual internship in partnership with Google, Accenture, Vodafone, Goldman Sachs, Amazon and Bloomberg, giving me an insight into the ethics of top technology industries and their operations.
● Produced a Work sample analysis and examined 3 possible technologies for a bank facial recognition feature based on creative thinking in product design and marketing.
● Analyzed vendor comparisons of the technology and data visualization tools to be employed in the organization.
Engaged in a 3- day virtual internship in partnership with global law firms such as, Allen & Overy, Clyde & Co, Hebert Smith Freehills, Sidney, and Slaughter & May. This gave me an enlightening experience on what commercial law entails from a global perspective, as well as an in depth knowledge into equity transactions and legal business research.
● Reviewed a non-disclosure agreement and drew up a due diligence report for an acquisition merger company.
● Co- chaired a committee of 30+ delegates to proffer solutions on combating gender stereotypes on children in Africa.
● Authored a comprehensive research background document on the Effect of Gender Stereotypes and how it affect children’s development.
● Helped organize training sessions and materials for over 450 staff, including wellness events and other staff developments opportunities to enhance employee engagement.
●Provided support in onboarding activities for new hires and updated company database by entering new employee contact information.
●Proficiently utilized the company’s HRIS system for enter, manage and monitor pertinent HR related documents.
● Drafted a detailed background document on renewable energy to guide over 50+ delegates in developing countries to proffer solutions on promoting clean and sustainable energy.
●Facilitated the progress of the committee sessions by ensuring the delegates are in accordance with the rules and policies of the organization.
● Provided assistance to the legal clerks in the court by researching latest laws on criminal proceedings and prosecutions.
● Reviewed applications for legal assistance for family cases and civil cases.
● Maintained files for ongoing cases and updated office database.
Law: Relevant Modules: Law of Contract, Commercial Transactions, Human Rights, Gender & the law, Law of Insurance, Conflicts of Laws.
Best student overall for Art and Commercial Class.: Best Art student from 2014-2017.
Awarded the Most innovative student for the year 2019.
Awarded the achievement for the first published student author- Tears of Widowhood in 2016.
Certification Authority :
Licence : 19661582
Certification Authority :
eLearn - Free Online Courses | Udemy | Coursera | edX |
Licence : 900197
I’m a Remote work and Workforce Transformation advocate with an interest in helping remote companies positively transform their workforce policies to build a good organizational culture, draft and review employment contracts and research latest global employment laws applicable to recruiting.