Level of experience : Over 10 years
Level of study : Postgraduate
Country : Nigeria
Local time : 06:56 ( UTC +01:00 )
Availability : Immediately
Number : #8123
Talenteum charges the cost of the Talents made available and is only remunerated by a monthly subscription starting at € 190/month.
• Successfully maintained and improved business relationships with existing clients.
• Effectively communicated with the business development team as well as the management regarding new business relations, technology, customer and competitor’s activities
• Developed the roadmap for the successful launch out of the company’s new service in the offering.
• Responsible for the department’s budget, equipment, and staff.
• Secured a running contract worth more than $50,000 per annum with Total E & P.
• Secured Vendor ship registration with SPDC in less than 5 months after joining the company.
• Developed and executed local marketing initiatives that were instrumental to the generation of over N400 million per annum, in revenue through new business deals.
• Assisted in establishing and maintaining consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
• Contributed to the formulation, execution, and monitoring of the company’s business strategies and plans for enhancing business goals.
• Developed, reviewed and reported on the business development division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives is well understood and executed by the team.
• Recruited, coached and trained the team to ensure a clear understanding and execution of the company’s corporate objectives and goals, set targets and requirements.
• I organized and coordinated meeting between Alpha Mead and Government officials, policymakers and stakeholders in the oil and gas; and in most cases, represented the company in such meetings.
• Successfully secured vendor ship registration for the company, with ExxonMobil producing unlimited.
• Achieved the objective of business expansion and dominance in oil and gas by increasing the company’s clientele from three to nine in less than eight months of employment.
• Researched and provided feedback reports on competitor activity, peculiar market situations and any issues affecting the smooth operations of the business.
• Ensured effective communication of the company’s products and business proposition to potential clients in the sector.
• Successfully managed, motivated and discipline staff when the need arises in accordance with the company’s policy.
• Developed and implemented strategic marketing initiatives that lead to the winning of a running contract with NETCODIETSMAN worth over N45 million thereby increasing its overall revenue by over 70 percent.
• Achieved the objective of retail expansion and dominance within the assigned regions through identifing, onboarding, managing and growing direct distribution partners / key stockist, which led to the increase in sales from 57 percent to over 120 percent in the Southern Region; in 2009, and from 68 percent to 96 percent while in the North.
• Developed and executed sales strategies that were instrumental to the sharp increase in direct sales within the Southern region in 2009 and 2010.
• Established and managed more own branches/channel networks, and ensured consistent product availability across the channels within the regions.
• Achieved BTL visibility objectives across all the owned outlets and stockiest in the regions through the effective planning and execution of merchandising.
• Recruited, coached and trained sales team to ensure compliance with the requirements, objectives, and goals of the company, and motivated them, resolved issues and drove business performance.
• Drove and managed all sales promotional activities within the regions by running media hypes and ensuring the smooth operation of the activities.
• Managed business relationships with existing customers by establishing and maintaining a consistent corporate image of the company through periodic visits aimed at determining specific needs and anticipating new opportunities.
• Increased the overall revenue of the company, through retail expansion, dominance and increase customer loyalty within the region.
• Built and maintained over 300 channel partners and retail network to drive the market.
• Executed the retail marketing strategy that ensured the achievement of the company’s business objective within the assigned region.
• Ensured the company’s BTL visibility objective across all stockiest and retail network within the region.
• Researched and gave feedback reports on all competitor’s activities, products quality, general market situations, and all other issues that affect business operation in the region.
• Recruited and trained periodic ad hoc sales to ensure adequate knowledge of the company’s products for the purpose of product promotional activities.
Masters in Business Administration:
I have worked in sales and business Development for over 10 years of my career. As the Regional Business Development Manager , Business Development Manager, Regional Sales Manager, and Regional Sales Superintendent for Dan Haryy Ltd, Alhpa Mead Facilities Ltd, Gas Global Marine Nigeria Ltd, Smart Mark Ltd and International Tobacco Company Plc respectively, I achieved the business expansion and market dominance objectives of the companies through various sales and marketing strategies. At Smart mark Ltd for instance, I exceeded my annual sales quota by 20 per cent through opening new owned retail outlets across the region, and partnership with key stockists within the region. I am passionate about my work. Because I love what I do, I have a steady source of motivation that drives me to do my best. In my last job, this passion led me to challenge myself daily and learn new skills that helped me to do better work. For example, I taught myself Digital Marketing to improve my reach to potential clients. I soon became the go-to person for Digital marketing needs,.