Limit date : 19 Aug 2022
Required degree :
Experience level :
From 4 to 6 years
Activity area :Sales and Marketing
Company : Society specialized in
Type of contract :
Permanent employment contract (CDI)
Our client is a French start-up, specialized in digital audio and programmatic advertising which was founded in 2018.
Their mission is to enable publishers media agencies and advertisers to deliver targeted advertising in the digital audio universe by putting innovation and customer service at the heart of their strategy.
The Ad Operations team has a central role in the implementation and optimization of direct and programmatic advertising campaigns. The missions are as follows:
- Helping the commerical agencies and the client's internal team to respond to briefs by presenting recommendations / advice according to technical constraints and available inventory
- Program and put online the different advertising campaigns in coordination with the different interlocutors (sales, media agencies, publishers, etc.)
- Monitor, optimize and troubleshoot the advertising campaigns in order to reach the KPIs targeted by our clients
- Maintaining the mapping of our clients' inventory
- Many other missions that they have not yet thought of but that you will be able to propose throughout your experience
This position will allow you to actively participate in the development of the company. You will evolve in a constantly changing environment (Advertising, Data, Programmatic ...), which is why we are looking for someone who is motivated and dynamic.
- Independent, pro-active, organized and risk and initiative taker
- At ease in writing and speaking
- A good state of mind, dynamic and eager to learn
- Three-Years Degree or master's degree of Business School, Communication, Digital
- A good understanding of the online advertising ecosystem and AdTech in general is a plus