Publication : 10 Sep 2021
Required degree : Undergraduate,
Level of experience : Between 2 years and 5 years,
Activity area : Finance
Company : SC000012
Type of contract : Any type of contract possible
Duration : indeterminate
Our client combines innovative technology with enture capital experience, enabling investors to monitor their participations and manage their operations efficiently.
We are looking for a Venture Capital Analyst who will be able to start as soon as possible.
- Assisting with clients’ portfolio companies ‘on-boarding’
- Reviewing investment agreements and reportings
- Extracting and inputting relevant data in the Datasset Portal
- Researching and compiling relevant information for investment due diligence
- Continuously look for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the portfolio on-boarding process
- Provide recommendations to leadership, product and sales for how to improve existing products and expand product features
Skills and experience:
Applicants must be fluent – verbal and written – in English and French and have excellent numeracy skills as well as exceptional attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience in either audit, consulting or legal.
Other skills required include:
- You are familiar with Venture Capital: agreements, capitalization, investor updates
- Highly organized, motivated and extremely responsive
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive client material