Level of experience : From 4 to 6 years
Level of study : Graduate
Country : Mauritius
Local time : 09:20 ( UTC +04:00 )
6 € / Hour
Availability : In 1 month
Number : #8477
Talenteum charges the cost of the Talents made available and is only remunerated by a monthly subscription starting at € 190/month.
Building trustworthy rapport with professionals across different departments and accompanying them through major changes brought about by the organisation to ensure a smooth transition and high levels of adherence.
- Analysis of performance data to determine the factors which influence motivation, performance and engagement
- Recommendation of practices and initiatives aimed at increasing levels of motivation, engagement and enhancing performance
- Providing assistance for the different milestones of the Performance Management cycle (including philosophy and system navigation)
- Monitoring of the MCB Performance Management System and Processes
- Drafting of Performance Management-related policies
- Creation of Performance Management System training materials/user guides
- Providing business insight in the implementation of the Oracle Fusion Performance Management module (Goals & Performance)
Dispensing of basic and intermediate level English lessons to French professionals.
Assisting in the setting up of language and office tool training sessions of clients, building a strong rapport with clients from different cultural backgrounds, managing the schedules and motivation of clients and giving advice pertaining to the acquisition and enhancement of language-related and office tool-related skills.
Assisting seniors aged 60 and over with the use of technological devices like smartphones, tablets, laptops, computers, cameras as well as applications like Gmail, Etsy and Pinterest.
Generating leads, meeting or exceeding sales goals, obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients, preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders, maintaining client records, answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Psychology (Concentration in I/O Psychology) with Anthropology as minor:
Recently recruited Change Executive, experienced Performance & Rewards Analyst (MCB Group) and Magna Cum Laude graduate in Psychology (with highest honors) with a demonstrated history of working in the corporate world, professional coaching/training as well as in the sales industry. Given my educational and professional background, I have grown to develop exceptional interpersonal and social abilities as well as other skills. These include critical thinking, problem-solving, intermediate level handle of Microsoft Office tools, individual counselling, customer relationship management, ability to work under pressure and with deadlines, quick assimilation of new learning and/or working conditions and working efficiently, contributing positively as part of a team. My educational background in human behavior in the workplace, the Minor I completed in Anthropology and my experience in the Performance Management (and engagement) field contribute to a strong grasp on different cultures, varying schools of thought and factors leading to increased performance in the workplace, specifically those pertaining to human capital.