Level of experience : Over 10 years
Level of study : Postgraduate
Country : Mauritius
Local time : 10:39 ( UTC +04:00 )
3000 €/ Month
Availability : Immediately
Number : #15763
Talenteum charges the cost of the Talents made available and is only remunerated by a monthly subscription starting at € 190/month.
Being Creative and energetic assistant event manager offering three years’ experience working in fast pace environments where professional organizational skills are required to handle staff, customers, contractors, budgeting and financial aspects of special events.
Be on hand to support the Event Manager
• Hosted around 300 attendees during an annual event
• Maintain close communication with client to mitigate service issues
• Managed catering services, audiovisual services and house keepers
• Assessed events planning services and related cost
• Coordinated vendors, timeline and budgets for events
• Trained customer service, marketing and sales teams for events
• Recommended money saving strategies for events
• Designed contracts, collected fees and booked venue for events
• Other ad hoc duties as and when required by the Event Manage
• Set up and maintained physical and electronic filing system
• Analyzed data and prepared for compilation into reports to be distributed to key stakeholders.
• Communicated updates and requirements between internal team members and clients to keep all parties of project progress.
• Produced and distributed team newsletters, email updates and other forms of communication
• Managed new hire training and onboarding so that all employees are aware of company policies and procedure
• Maintained attendance records, taking note of staff attendance, sick days and personal days
• Tracked and submitted employee time sheets to accounting department for payroll processing
• To carry out registry, finance, human resource and procurement and supply duties.
• To assist in administrative duties at the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) and to provide general support to operational services.
• To act as cashier as and when required.
• Maintain strong communication bridge between Finance and other department
• Highlights to senior managers any instances of non-compliance
• Developed and implemented strategies to enhance team performance, improve processes and increase inefficiency
• Championed 100% guests satisfaction by providing excellent dining experience
• Trained workers in every position, including food preparations, money handling and cleaning roles
• Handles escalated customer complaints to provide full resolutions and promote loyalty
• Managed accounts payable accounts receivable and payroll
• Developed and maintained exceptional customer service standards
• Optimized profits by controlling food, beverage and labour costs closely
• Communicate well and set strong interpersonal skills to establish positive relationship with guests and employees
• Conducted job interviews led employee performance evaluations with constructive feedback rewarded top sales performance to attack and retain top quality personnel.
• Connected with customers daily to understand needs, provide assistance and collect feedback to optimize operations.
• Taught junior employees how to meet operational and value goals with proactive strategies
• Maintained inventory accuracy by accurately counting stock-on-stock and reconciling discrepancies
• Enhanced sales by implementing merchandising and promoting events
• Continuously audited store operations, slashing inventory shrinkage and reducing cash discrepancies
• Planned and update work schedule for optimal coverage of business needs
• Supervised successful, well supplied and highly organized establishment thanks to consistent oversight and regular cleanliness inspections
• Ordered merchandise with accuracy by verifying back and stock maintaining inventories
• Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Teaching English and Law subjects
• Created lessons plans in accordance with state curriculum
• Established positive relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers and school administrators
• Taught student to exercise problem solving methodology and techniques during tests
• Mentored and counseled students with social adjustments and academic problems
• Differentiated instruction according to student ability and skill level
Commonwealth Executives Masters in Business Administration:
Highly efficient and diligent professional with fourteen years of experience in the Council. Capable leader with excellent skills in delegating responsibilities to others and supervising and evaluating for effective task completion. Management team and oversees high-level HR duties, such as attracting talent and setting training standards and hiring procedures. Have work in different sections of the Council and help to analyze all financial performance goals and to ensure compliance to all policies while preparing workflow in order to assist in the achievement of all goals. Commitment to upholding company policies and procedures when working with staff members and motivating team. Strong analytical skills and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity, efficiency and excellent attention to detail when dealing with paperwork.