Level of experience : Over 10 years
Level of study : Undergraduate
Country : Mauritius
Local time : 11:44 ( UTC +04:00 )
1500 €/ Month
Availability : Not defined
Number : #10697
Talenteum charges the cost of the Talents made available and is only remunerated by a monthly subscription starting at € 190/month.
Since September 2011, I have been working on a freelance basis as an admin assistant/translator for various clients
• Marketing and sales of all golf course related products, eg. Chemicals, fertilizers, golf course equipment, small machinery
• Client support, organization of green keepers‘ associations meetings
• Warehousing, stock control
• All admin related tasks, such as invoicing, monthly reports
• Prepare yearly budgets for the business unit
• Producing monthly costing spreadsheets for all entities
• Processing of petty cash for all departments
• HR: responsible for up-dating of staff file system and database, ordering of uniforms, coordinating of all HR related issued
(employments, terminations, payroll information)
• Ordering of all materials, office supplies, computer equipment etc.
• Personal assistant to the Business Unit Manager (taking minutes, correspondence, coordinating of meetings and conferences)
• Establishing Business- and Marketing plans
• Preparation and organization of sales presentations, expositions, and mailings
• Planning and Budgeting of several research projects, interface between technicians and customers
• Development of strategic alliances and preparation of „Joint Ventures“ with French, Italian, American and Asian partners
• Development of the distribution channels,
• Public relations
Purchasing manager - • International sourcing of parts and spares for production of high end shower cabins, purchase volume abt. 6 Mio. Euro
Shipping agent: Certified before the Handelskammer Bremen (Chamber of Commerce of the City of Bremen, Germany)
Certification Authority :
Fachhochschule Worms, Germany
I am a trained shipping agent with a degree in European Business Management (FH Worms/Germany., 1996) and a specialization in marketing and controlling.
In 2000, I left my home country Germany to relocate to South Africa, where I worked for 7 years as an office and branch manager in the landscaping industry. Im 2008, my family and I moved from South Africa to Mauritius. Since then, I have worked as a freelance translator (German, English, French) and an administrative assistant for clients in the tourism industry, project management and construction.