PUBLICATION : 16 déc 2019
DIPLOME REQUIS : Bac + 3
NIVEAU D'EXPERIENCE : Expérience entre 5 ans et 10 ans
SECTEUR D'ACTIVITE : Informatique
Société : SC000012
TYPE DE CONTRAT : Contrat à durée indéterminée
Durée : Indéterminée
Our Client’s AI-first marketing platform is built with the latest technology including Kubernetes, Docker, Presto, Python ML frameworks, Elasticsearch or React. Our software stack is a mix between Python and Scala, natively designed for cloud and deployed on AWS. We focus on using those ecosystems for what they do best.
The solution processes and analyzes hundreds of terabytes of data every day from our 100+ enterprise clients across 13 countries. It runs dozens of powerful and carefully designed machine & deep learning algorithms to find the “tiny clues” in their clients’ first-party databases. The technology currently relies on proven datastores and distributed backends to process data. Our data and predictive pipelines are implemented over Kubernetes and orchestrated with an event-driven architecture over RabbitMQ.
As a Lead devops engineer you will be on the front seat to make our client's platform the most reliable ever. You will:
- Help them to build a comprehensive monitoring stack able to give us technical AND product insights,
- Help them to build a robust and automatically-deployed software stack
- Help them to develop and enrich the features of our test and delivery pipeline
- Play with some of the sexiest piece of technology available, and would help going even one step further
- Participate in our initiatives of knowledge sharing and continuous quality improvement
- Be at the heart of a fast-paced, forward-thinking company building word-class technology
You are currently an Infrastructure Engineer or want to become one full-time. These assertions should not frighten you:
You are motivated to enable feature teams to take ownership of their production environment. You build tools, design solutions (infrastructure, deployment) and advocate best practices (metrics, tests) to reach that objective.
You have practical knowledge, experience or strong interest in:
- Cloud architectures. We’re on AWS.
- Docker and related technologies such as ECS.
- Software and Infrastructure provisioning tools. We use Terraform, Packer and Ansible.
- Observability & monitoring concepts and tooling.
Security is an important matter to you. You have skills concerning: network access and secret management, the SSH protocol.
You strive to promote best practices : continuous integration, testing, automated / continuous deployment, good infrastructure (RFC, AWS) and code patterns.
You have great (written and spoken) communication skills and fit well within an international team.
You work easily with Agile concepts and best practices: peer review, pair programming. You have no fear to challenge benevolently others' work or to be challenged on your own work.