PUBLICATION : 20 nov 2019
DIPLOME REQUIS : Bac + 3
NIVEAU D'EXPERIENCE : Expérience entre 5 ans et 10 ans
SECTEUR D'ACTIVITE : Développement Web et Digital
Société : SC000012
TYPE DE CONTRAT : Contrat à durée indéterminée
Durée : Indéterminée
Our client is a developer of Luxury residential and commercial projects in Mauritius.
We are seeking a Social Media Manager to join their Digital Solutions team. Their state-of-the-art office is located in Pointe-aux-Canonniers, in the beautiful North of Mauritius.
The Social Media Manager encourages dialogue, builds community, and increases engagement and sales across the company’s social media channels. You will be responsible for cultivating and growing our client’s presence on various social media platforms, developing strategies for digital/social media campaigns, and enhancing our client's brand online.
This position collaborates closely with other team members and stakeholders to formulate digital strategies, create social media content, and create alignment across all communication channels.
You will also design and create assets that illustrate the value of our client’s products through videos and other visuals. Candidates demonstrating viral video production and editing skills will be preferred.
This position also requires effective organizational and time management skills in order to meet deadlines. The successful candidate will be adept at working in a fast-paced environment with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
You’ll need to be a self-starter with the ability to craft strategy and drive development, while putting into practice the day-to-day responsibilities of social media management. You must possess a strong sense of ownership and urgency, and the ability to adjust to changes with a positive, can-do attitude.
● Manage, and distribute content across their social media accounts.
● Manage a high volume of daily social media posts on all social media accounts.
● Analyze data to identify opportunities to improve both revenue and engagement
across social media channels.
● Maintain Quality Assurance on all of our social media accounts.
● Create consistent, meaningful content story on all social media channels
including writing and editing social media posts.
● Create viral content (videos, posts, creatives, presentations) to grow followers.
● Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and
● Create new social marketing campaigns, build brand recognition, and manage all
published company content.
● Formulate and implement social media content strategies.
● Grow our network of content contributors and managing them.
● Engage with followers, moderate and correspond with follower comments and
inquiries in a timely manner.
● Define and enforce community guidelines.
● Compile and report detailed social media analytics.
● Stay current with social media best practices, strategies, industry standards and
● Maintain alignment with other communications channels including our client’s
website(s), email and print communications, with the goal of creating a
holistic, cross-platform user experience.
● Willingness to help teammates, share knowledge and learn from them.
● Open to feedback and constructive criticism.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
● 5 years of experience in social media management / marketing.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Marketing,
Communications or a related field.
● Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram.
● Excellent knowledge of social media organic and paid best practices.
● Working knowledge of how to run and manage Facebook Boosted campaigns
and Google Ads.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
● Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
● Experience sourcing and managing content development.
● Expert knowledge and deep passion for social media.
● Looks at data and knows what’s going on.
● Proficiency in web analytic tools to track campaign progress is a must.
● Proficiency in researching industry trends to help maintain an active social
● Experience in the real-estate or travel industry a big plus.
● Must be fluent in English and French (written and spoken).